Can I get a student VISA to study one of your courses?


If you study one of our intensive courses of 20 lessons per week, you can apply for a student visa. We will advise you on how to apply for your study visa. After enrolling in one of our intensive courses, we will send you an “invitation letter”. With this you will be able to justify your stay in Spain for study purposes. However, it is important to note that in no case does enrolment in a course mean that the embassy will grant you a student visa. For more information, we recommend that you contact the Spanish embassy in your country of origin.